Spring Love part 2

Earlier I shared (just because I love it - I'm not affiliated) my love of taking photos with my iPhone lately, more so than with my DSLR. 

Don't get me wrong, I still love my "real" camera.  But iPhone is so convenient!  It's always with me. 

And the little extras won't cost a years worth of groceries.  cough::nikonlens::cough

With my awesome photojo macro lens I took this:


I mean.  How awesome is this!?  And as a bonus, I don't make a spectacle of myself with the DSLR in the backyard.  .... not that I wouldn't.  But it's nice to appear normal at least some of the time.

I also LOVE my iphone photography for vacations.  Again, with the not making a spectacle of myself at the beach, getting photos of the sand, rocks, and water.  The detail pictures.

Okay.  Who am I kidding.  I still got odd looks and giggles when bystanders thought I'd drown my poor phone.




It's also so nice to edit the horizon (straighten) right then as opposed to waiting until I can find a moment to edit on the computer.


What do you prefer as a means to document you life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...