Throwback Thursday: the Emma edition

I don't know how many of you out there use the app Timehop.  Today an adorable photo popped up on mine, from this day, many years ago.  It was such a joyful "throwback", I wanted to share it here with you all.

When Emma was born I had decided I would do my own at home little mini photo shoots each month until she was 1 year old.  Each month I did something different.  These photos are so fun to look back on and also so simple to do at home, even with a regular old point and shoot.

Life with a newborn is anything but glamorous.  The house is more often than not a mess.  Don't let this deter you from documenting your little bundle of joy.  For this photo I looked through my camera lens, found any clutter or dust in my view and simple shoved it aside - no joke.  As a result you'll have a nice clean photo and your friends will wrongly assume you are Martha Stewart's apprentice.

At 4 months old most babies will still need support to sit, so I found it fitting to grab all stuffies in the house and surround sweet Emma for an adorable little photo session with mommy, making sure she was nice and steady before I stepped back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...