Goals for March

{via}
I'm really starting to appreciate this monthly goal setting with my cous-win, Our Holly Days.  I'm not usually a big goal setter but this is getting me at least a little more organized in what I need to accomplish, and sit and think on things a bit.

I mostly completed all of my goals last month.  I'm especially thankful for completing my reading of Will Medicine Stop the Pain? by Elyse M Fitzpatrick.  It was such a huge blessing to read this book, and I strongly encourage anyone that is struggling with anxiety and/or depression to give it a read. 

On to my goals for March.

Personal Goals
Household Goals
  • menu plan, if even for 2-3 days out of the week.  Guys, I really don't know why this is so hard for me to make myself do.
School Goals
  • finalize next years curriculum choices in preparation for the homeschool conference.

It's not a huge list - but simplicity is exactly what I need to refocus my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...