Weekly Wishes: W3



This week I played around with my iPhone's macro attachment lens.  And attempted to capture snowflakes.  How I wish I could afford a real macro lens for a real camera!  Surely, when I win the lotto.  First step:  actually play the lotto?

and also?  check out this nature happening right now:

Last week's wishes:
  1. wrap presents.  
  2. get outside with the kids.  and even on my own!
  3. sweep the floor nightly.  Not every single night, but most.  I even managed to mop!
  4. relax
This week's wishes:
  1. Go see the lights in the park and have a trolley ride.
  2. make Christmas cookies.
  3. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.
  4. go sledding, if we get proper conditions again.

The Nectar Collective

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get the conditions for sledding! :) I haven't been in years, but I remember it being so fun! :) The snow where you live is great - wish we had a white Christmas, too. :) Have a great holiday time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kicked last week's butt! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! This whole "vacation" thing rocks! lol

      Delete
  3. Oh I hope you get to go sledding!! I haven't done that in ages!! Good luck with your wishes!! (BTW I love your banner photo!! Fantastic idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a REAL snowflake you captured?? Super impressive! I hope you do have a merry little Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! I used photojojo's macro lens for the iphone. Merry Christmas to you too! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...