{Tot School} Fall/Pumpkins

We are using Hubbard's Cupboard 2's Curriculum, adding in letters, shapes and colors. Emma is 28 months old.

Bible Memory:
Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path

Theme:
Fall/Pumpkins/Halloween

Literature:



Language Arts:

I printed off some pre-writing pages and the "S is for ...." do a dot pages (Spiders and Scarecrows) from 2 Teaching mommies.  I printed enough for a few days but she did them all in one sitting asking for "one more time!"

Math:

We have some Halloween stampers and I had Emma stamp and count them.  Girly loves to stamp!

Art:

We mixed red and yellow paint to make orange then sponge painted pumpkins and added leaf stickers.


Weather:

We talked about the weather and read Pooh's My Favorite Seasons and used a printable What Should I Wear? dress up cat from KizClub - I attached magnets to it and put it up on the white board.  Emma loved it!

Life:

We went to the local pumpkin farm to pick pumpkins and play in the maze.




Role Playing:

Emma played with baby dolls and stuffed animals a lot.  When baby brother wasn't using his bed Emma had all her toys take turns napping.  lol.


At other times she was sure to keep a close eye on brother.



Resources:
2 teaching mommies
Fall Fun Printable Pack from Homeschool Creations
Pumpkin Tot Pack from 2 Teaching Mommies
Halloween printables by 1+1+1=1

Linking up with:

Tot School




.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...