Finding Joy

I'm really excited.  I just signed up for my first ever photography class.  It's free, so I couldn't pass it up.  The joy of Love will take place in February.  I don't know what I'm thinking signing up for a February class.  February is always super busy in our house.  I'm looking forward to the change of pace though.

I have a fun self portrait in the works for today.  I hope it is a success and I can share it later today or tomorrow.  It will be my new header and facebook profile picture.

In continuation with sharing the best of 2010, here is my picks for March and April:


March:
not the best photography-wise, but I love the sheer joy on his face.
This was our first bbq of the year, and first time playing in the yard after a long winter.

April:
I love love love that he discarded his shoes, then his socks.
I hope he will always be this carefree.


1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah. Totally copying you. Signing up for the workshop NOW!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...