30 Days of Me Photo Challenge: Day Twenty-Five

Day Twenty Five: Post a photo that best sums up your day today. What did you do today? What was the best part of your day? What was the worst part of your day?


This is the best way I can sum up, in one photo, a typical day for me.  All over the place.  Wait, what!?  A stay at home mom (SAHM) doesn't sit around and eat bon bons all day?  I was once told SAHM's were lazy nowadays.  Well, me particularly.  Because I don't sell quilts or something to contribute to the household.  Um, excuse me.... you don't have to bring in money to contribute or be productive.  Nuff said!  This subject needs it's own blog.

Anywho, this is how I can best sum up a day.  The highlight of today was doing this photo.  It was a tough day with fussy kids and lots of rain, in January.  This was very fun and humorous for me to do.  I guess the worst part of today was the rain and that it's a holiday.  We're cooped up inside with nowhere to go since everything is closed.

I have one more photo of 2010 to share, the month of May.  Now.... I do have other "better" photos (photography-wise) to share, but I keep going to the ones that can tell a story.  I choose this one:

May

This photo makes me laugh.  If you think I look like crap... well, it's because I look like crap.  I felt like it too.  This was May 2nd.  I was 8 months pregnant with a very large baby, and I decided to walk 4 miles, in the rain mind you, for the March of Dimes.  We did raise $1000, so it was very well worth it. 

This photo was the last mile or so.  I seriously didn't think I was going to make it.  I felt that awful.  So awful in fact, that I went off the path and made a straight bee line for the finish line, not caring that my shoes were quickly becoming soaked by the damp grass.  I was positive I was having a baby that night, I hurt so bad.  But you know what?  I did it.  Eight. months. pregnant.  I did it.




.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE that picture!! SUCH a perfect illustration of what SAHMs do!!

    You did it. You did it for Liam & I couldn't be more honored & humbled that you did so. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly: I'd do it again in a heart beat. Except maybe with belly support. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...