Wintery Time!

I wanted to share my newest photo, I just took about an hour ago:



I used to collect little erasers when I was in school.  I don't know why other than the sheer cuteness.  I could never actually use them, for fear of messing them up.  I completely forgot about my small collection until Connor snooped around in my stationary drawer and found them.  Score!  I think I need to take up eraser collecting again.


This next one I'm entering in Paper Mama's "Winter" Photo Challenge:


Connor gives sledding a thumbs up

Winter is not winter unless you can sled.

This was Connor's very first time sledding.  And it also happens to be the closest I think I ever came to having a heart attack.  Allan pulled little baby Connor up this huge hill, and then pushed him down, where upon I panicked wondering what the heck I was ever thinking sending him down.  He flew down so fast.  I don't know why I was so surprised with how fast he went... I mean... it's sledding.. it's fast.  I guess I just wasn't as fully prepared as I thought I was, to see my first born baby flying by me at mach speed.

He cracked up laughing the entire time.



The Paper Mama

7 comments:

  1. such a great photo. i love it! nothing like pure joy on a child's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I go to Costco, I stare at this jumbo pack of 1,000 erasers. They are in all shapes & types. I always want it, but really. Who can justify 1,000 erasers!? Haha!

    I have always loved that photo of Connor!!! Winner, winner chicken dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love your winter picture! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh... What a fun moment! Great capture... ♡ it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm.....I'm ordering you to post a new blog.


    ...it's not like you're busy raising two kids or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the thumbs up sledding! And, you made me laugh: I used to collect silly pencils when I was little... I never used them (and I think they're stored somewhere in my garage)... But, I don't know if I can use them still!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...