30 Days of Me Photo Challenge: Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen: Post a photo of something that has made an impact on your life recently. Why did this impact you? Was it negatively or positively? What did it make you change in yourself?




Day Seventeen.  I've been postponing this blog, because what I originally thought as impacting my life I didn't want to publicly talk about, not yet.  It's something I'm reading for personal growth, and I'm not done with it yet.  I should have talked about it, as it's better than the most "recent" impacting thing.  However, I don't have a photo to share, of my own, as it's not something you can photograph.

Al's co-worker and friend was diagnosed 10 short weeks ago with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.  He was an immigrant to Canada and had a wife and infant daughter.  He just lost his short battle yesterday.

This has impacted me so much.  It seems so random.  So fast.  One day here, healthy and happy.  The next day ill then gone.

His life puts back into sight, for me, what is important. 

Enjoy each day to the fullest.  Don't take things for granted.  You never know when your time is up. 

Would I be ready?


BWS tips button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...