30 Days of Me Photo Challenge: Day Fifteen

Day Fifteen: Post a photo of something you want to do before you die. Why did you choose this? Do you have a plan set in action so you can accomplish this? If not, what can you do to be sure you do this before you die



Obviously this is not my photo, I got it off the Cruise North Expeditions Blog.  If it were my photo then it wouldn't be something I still wanted to do right?  

I don't know why I want to, other than the sheer beauty I would be sure to see.  I have a great fear of deep water.  I have a greater fear of deep cold water.  So what better thing to do than take a cruise in the Arctic, right?  Maybe I'm insane.  Maybe I love photography and beautiful scenery just that much.

I want to see Northern Lights.  I want to see icebergs.  I want to see polar bears and penguins. 

We don't have a plan set in motion.  Money is always an issue.  So this is on my "someday" list.  Hopefully, anyways.


BWS tips button

1 comment:

  1. That is on my someday list as well. =] A photographer's dream.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...