Daily Coffee.... or Hot Chocolate.

I used to be a daily coffee drinker.  Ok, so maybe it was more of a daily hot creamer with a splash of coffee.  Regardless, I had my hot drink.  I switched to tea when I had to wean myself for surgery (gallbladder) and when I became pregnant. 

Now, I drink hot chocolate, since I am nursing.

We have a small house with little kitchen space, so I got rid of all but one mug, my favorite mug.  That's all you need when you don't have a dish washer and need to do dishes daily anyways.

However, I came across a new mug while browsing the Photojojo Store.  A mug I need to have.  Ok, I don't need it, but I want it!  Very much want it!

it's a thermos!

How flippin' awesome would this be to use everyday as my mug!?  Pretty awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. MG! I saw this the other day & instantly NEEDED it!!!!! It's AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...