30 Days of Me: Day Three

Day 3: Post a photo of the cast from your favorite show. Why do you love this particular show so much? Who is your favorite cast member & why?


Why do I love this show?  What's not to love?  I love comedies, and this makes me laugh.  I love the diversity.  I love it's not like most sitcoms- that it is set up like a reality show.  As if it's a "real" family on TLC or something. 

My favorite character, hands down, Cameron.  (the one on the bottom of the photo, right side.)  The guy is hilarious.  So full of life.  I love everything about this character, and Eric Stonestreet does a fantastic job at portraying Cameron.  Funniest part to me:  he's straight in real life.  h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.  Now there is a good actor.

BWS tips button


1 comment:

  1. We totally posted the same show. Baaaahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...